Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Put me in coach, I'm ready to...chart?

I bought one.



Yup, I'm joining those people. The people who chart. The people who join Fertility Friend. The people who don't shudder at the thought of CM. I'm not going to spell that one out, it still grosses me out at this point. Google it.

Hopefully, this will help me to know that everything is working...as it should. This plus my copy of TCOYF will give me cause to add another line to my (already large) siggy and join an elite group. Hopefully.

**update: ok, so I lied. after a much-beered discussion with hubs, I will not begin the charting until November 1st. Or, whenever CD1 is after Nov 1st. He's all about the "what happens, happens" school of thought, so the 3 months I planned to TTA are out the window. I didn't really try to explain charting to him either, I'm not sure he'd appreciate it.
I do plan to apeshit on him though if he ever again says "I don't wanna use condoms, they suck" because you know what? I don't want to take a freaking pill every night with hormones in it that are doing unknown things to my body. So, I don't think he's going to get anything in the bedroom department for a while, because I'm still angry about that little gem.
Meh. I'm ambivalent, because I do agree that we should wait longer to make sure he is out of school and has a job before popping a kid out, but at the same time... I just want to know what's up with my body and what AF is like fo real.
So, Halloween, here we come.

No comments: