Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TWD: Mango Bread

This week's recipe was chosen by Kelly of Baking with the Boys, you can find the original recipe here.

I was especially excited about this one because I'm not a fan of mango normally, but I have found a few instances where I enjoy it, and breads and muffins are my favorite things. I'm making it tonight after work, so it will be a true Tuesday with Dorie. I'm not sure yet how I'll tweak it, but I saw muffins over at Sing for your Supper, and that will take less time, so I may do that. I'm not sure if I'm going to take class tonight (8-9pm) or not. I may skip it, to the detriment of my waistline, but to the benefit of my blog. Because, believe it or not, *insert gasp here* I haven't blogged in a long time and have some items which are past due!

And once again, you will have to wait for pictures as I started baking very late and my pictures take about 20 minutes to upload to blogger and I'm going to bed!

Verdict:
(awaiting first try, my muffins were too hot and I'm giving them some resting time so tomorrow is it!)

1 comment:

spike. said...

Hope you like it!