Monday, May 18, 2009

In the beginning...

there was a blog.

Pay no attention to the date this blog started, as currently it is just a way for me to keep track of all things related to small carbon-based lifeforms. I'm 27 and thinking about planning to TTC. It's a lot to deal with, even without all the problems that go along with it (as currently we have none). My biggest issue right now is how to plan? I can't control any of it, except for small key factors of my body and health (come on, last 20 lbs, get out!) so it's a bit scary.

The when is puzzling too, as the hubs graduates June 2010 and I'm not sure if poppin out a wee one is advisable before or after he has a job in his new profession. My goal is to be a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom), but that is just a goal, not a plan (see P. 1, "I can't control any of it").

So for the time being, I will stock up on all the information I can find. Welcome to my teapot.

No comments: