Thursday, August 19, 2010

Weekly Update, so it's a week late. or two. whatev.

Total weight gain/loss: According to the dr's office, I was at 198something...according to my scale, 195. So, total of 17.8 lbs gained. I may need to stop eating junk...

Maternity clothes? uh...yes please? and also, can I just throw a tarp over myself and not move?

Stretch marks? I believe that these are starting to appear now that I am running out of skin. Either that, or it's being pulled from my buttocks and thus adding more to my lovely backside.

Sleep: all through the night, apparently. I don't even get up to pee. what's up with that? ~ however, this week I have woken up with heartburn about 3 times. Tums = my new bff.

Best moment this week: realizing hubs may actually work as a "labor coach."

Movement: TONS. tons. Insane amounts. Varied intervals. Oh, and it hurts at times too, there are times when I think he's in there yelling "GOAAAAAAAAL!"

Food cravings: same as before. I actually made applesauce muffins this week though, it was spectacular!

Gender: team penis!

Labor Signs: still the BH. nothing else that I know of.

Belly Button in or out? Shallow, but still in.

What I miss: being able to put on socks, pants, underwear, anything that involves bending my legs.

What I am looking forward to: sorting through the baby stuff and finalizing what I need and going to get it!

Weekly Wisdom: rest frequently. drink water. don't move things.

Milestones: all showers have now been accomplished! thank you to family, friends, and work!

No comments: