Tuesday, August 3, 2010

First post since December...WAY TO SLACK!

Ok, so I have been MIA for a while. WHILE. A. While. Sorry. I've been kind of side-tracked/busy/in hell. Seriously.

Anywho, it's a whole big long story, but with recent events, I need something to get me back on track to what I would like my life to be. For now, it's just me, Leroy, and the kid (set to be an outside baby end of Sept/beg of Oct). And I really really need to start focusing on how we're going to get along as a family of 3! Or 2.5, however you want to count the wiener dog. He's only 8lbs.

I saw on Kelsey's blog a list of 30 before 30, and since I'm going to be there soon (knocking on death's door, I know ::rolls eyes::) I figured I'd start one. Or add to one, as I've had some plans for what I wanted out of life before I was 30 prior to now.

So, here's my tentative list! If you want, help a sista out with some suggestions, or show me your own lists.

30 Before 30
1. Get Married. Status: Check.
2. Have Baby. Status: getting there.
3. Buy House. Status: done! Just have to finish it now...
4. Obtain Degree. Status: in progress.
5. Make Bread.
6. um...that's all I can think of for now!

I'm sure I'll come back and add things later. Help me out here people.


Ok, time to get back to clearing my google reader - er, work.

1 comment:

vincent said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

petitchef.com