Tuesday, September 14, 2010

last night was fun............NOT

It was a lovely night, until I tried to go to bed and realized...that feels like cramps. Ouch. Hey, that really feels like cramps. how long do these last? will they ever stop? oh, that's better.

~@4am~

Oh hey, I have to go to the bath-WTF? cramps again? they still hurt! and my back does too! and it's not going away! oh wait, that's better. but here comes a BH. and he's still kicking me. how does he have room?
um...this could be a sign of early labor, according to WTE (I was doing some light reading on the toilet). that means...

I NEED TO PACK MY BAG! I NEED TO FINISH MY STUFF AROUND THE HOUSE! IT LOOKS ATROCIOUS! WHO'S GOING TO WATCH MY DOG?
to be done list going through my head: iron my dish towels, open box of diapers, wash my CD's, get a basket for baby bath stuff, put sunchips in my hospital bag, buy yogurt...man. there's still a lot left to do! it's not like packing for vacation, apparently.

So, tonight, it's off to bru to get the last of my "vital" stuff on the registry, and maybe a dresser, as I've been told he'll have more things at christmas than can fit in his little shelving unit. man. I keep checking the tp, looking in the toilet, no "mucus" yet. The BH are getting a little more painful, but so far it just feels like cramps. I have to remind myself to keep drinking water also, I don't want to get dehydrated and then go into labor! Oh and on a more TMI note? I went to the bathroom 4 times yesterday. Of the non-peeing kind. Which I recalled at 4am when I was thinking of Liz, who went into labor & had her lovely baby the other day. AHHHHHH!

No comments: