Thursday, March 25, 2010

14 weeks!

You're the size of a lemon now, small fry! Go AB go!

How far along? 14 weeks (scary...but not as scary as it will be when I'm 38!)
Total weight gain/loss: I'm hanging tough at 181.4, so up 4.2 lbs
Maternity clothes? awaiting my order from gap.com of 2 pairs mat pants and 3 mat shirts. contemplating going into Motherhood just to take a look around.
Stretch marks? not that I've seen (any more than the usual suspects)
Sleep: it's getting easier to stay awake at night, but this past week? I've been almost comatose by the time I'm done shopping or running errands after work.
Best moment this week: hmm...telling my dad/gma was pretty awesome (did I put that in last week's?), but so was just being here this week when flowers started blooming.
Movement: nada.
Food cravings: pizza hut.
Gender: not a clue.
Labor Signs: N/A
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: happy hour
What I am looking forward to: solidifying an appt with my new dr!
Weekly Wisdom: stop eating, Cat.
Milestones: um...hitting 14 weeks? lol.

No comments: