Thursday, April 8, 2010

Weekly update!

It's that time again!

How far along? 16 weeks! Officially (in one way of counting I guess )4 months
Total weight gain/loss: It's been a bad two weeks, so I'm back down to 176.2, a loss of 1.4lbs.
Maternity clothes? trying out my 2 pairs of pants so far, I like the demi panel but it'll only work for a little while longer - might be uncomf when I get bigger. Oh, and my 2 shirts. I heart stretchy material.
Stretch marks? not yet!
Sleep: back to normal, or it would be if the damn dogs didn't keep waking me up at 645!
Best moment this week: realizing that I actually have a "baby bump" hiding under all that fat, and that I can't suck it in anymore.
Movement: nope.
Food cravings: back to chinese again : )
Gender: I'm thinking boy.
Labor Signs: N/A
Belly Button in or out? aaaahhh! I can feel it slowly getting shallower!
What I miss: lifting things and not worrying about if it hurt.
What I am looking forward to: appt at the new doc next thurs.
Weekly Wisdom: you've had a fairly uneventful pregnancy so far, so enjoy it dammit.
Milestones: the bump, coming out to say hi.

No comments: