Thursday, February 25, 2010

Well, it's about time for an update!

First, listy time:

How far along? 10 weeks today, WOOT
Total weight gain/loss: um. 1.1+ I believe, but that's from Tuesday, and taking into account that I have no idea where I was when I first got pg but I'm thinking an even 180 will do.
Maternity clothes? just fat pants and bigger shirts. goodbye, tight sweaters!
Stretch marks? other than the ones I currently have all over ma thighs, nada
Sleep: was interrupted, rather rudely, the other day at 5:40 am by the urge to pee NOW OMG AM I GONNA MAKE IT TO THE BR?? other than that, normal.
Best moment this week: telling my grandmother (one of them). First grandchild on my side, first great-grand as well.
Movement: nopers, too early.
Food cravings: salad, still. strawberry ice cream, which I can't stand normally. gravy and mashed potatoes, but that's nothing new. ; )
Gender: not a clue.
Labor Signs: N/A
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: that grape cosmo from California Pizza Kitchen. *sigh*
What I am looking forward to: um...NOT the blood tests I have to get this weekend. Hopefully I can guilt someone into going with me to hold shiny things before me and distract me from the ::whispers:: needles
Weekly Wisdom: I haz none for this week. Sorry, fearless readers.
Milestones: letting the cat out of the bag, to people I wanted to know. and my MIL announcing she's going to be a g-ma on FB. fan-tastic. wonder who saw that who didn't know.

No comments: