Monday, February 1, 2010

And one of those pregnancy-listy things.

Stolen from someone else's blog. It could be anyone, so if you want to sue me, go ahead. My real name is Lady Gaga.
Also - I added one, because I thought it would be neat to track.

How far along? 6 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: um...-1 lb?
Symptoms: pregnancy stomach (I can't eat whole meals or I get nauseated/crampy, and I have gas every night), and nips on fiah.
Maternity clothes? nope, just the fat pants. which, I might need more of oh, say Tuesday.
Sleep: I find myself going to bed earlier. It's kind of nice.
Best moment this week: telling one of the ladies at church and having her pull a Stacy: SHUT UP!
Movement: only the lack of movement of anything in my intestines. Must...eat...fiber...
Gender: n/a
Labor Signs: n/a
Belly Button in or out? I like to compare it to the Mariana Trench.
What I miss: sushi. one roll in particular. I love the place, and I know that women eat it all the time, but just can't bring myself to do it.
What I am looking forward to: first appointment, Feb 16th.
Weekly Wisdom: Ya gotta know when to eat. And when to stop. Hello, pregnancy stomach.
Milestones: um...6 weeks?

No comments: