Thursday, February 25, 2010

So...when does reality bite me?

As in, when am I going to feel like I'm actually pregnant, and there will be a kid that I have to take care of for the rest of my life, and I'll be poppin it out of my vag around September? Cause right now, I feel like a faker.

I just posted a reply in a "post here and win!" job over on 1st tri (hours of entertainment, that board), and it felt...wrong. Like I was just making it up to get the prize. Which would be great, but this time, not true. A.B. is actually down there, somewhere, under my six-pack of fat. (A.B. is alien baby, cause that's what I flash to when picturing giving birth.) The only reason I know, though, is because I haven't had AF in a loooong time (don't miss that), there were several tests, one dildocam, and loverly loverly nips of fiah and pg stomach.

When did it sink in for you?

No comments: