Tuesday, January 19, 2010

And on the heels of that...

Symptoms so far:

Smell. I can smell everything. It's not fun, especially when there are about 5 smokers in my office.

"Sour Stomach." Tums are my new best friend. I have what feels like gas all the time, and I feel like I have to burp, but nothing happens. And when I wake up in the morning, I have that need to eat something now or OH MY GOD I'M GONNA HURL feeling. Which is followed during the day by I think I'm hungry SOMEONE GET ME SOME FOOD RIGHT NOW DAMMIT.

Also, my first appt is Feb 16th. What do I do until then? Should I keep taking tests to make sure I'm still KU? I know to watch for spotting, etc., but what do you do really when you're waiting for that 1st appt?

Oh, btw, I will "come out" on BOTB, but not until a little later. I'm feeling guilty, terrified, and a wee bit giddy all at once, and I don't know if I can handle all the judging just yet. And I really really really feel awful that this didn't happen for all the other ladies there and happened for me who wasn't even praying for it. They deserve this more than I.

No comments: