Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TWD: Chocolate Cream Tart

And now, for my next trick (aka Tuesdays With Dorie):

Chocolate Cream Tart

Oh, it's a glorious thing, this chocolate. Picked by Kim of Scrumptious Photography, the original details can be found on her blog.

The things I have loved about my first sessions of TWD: each part of these can be made in advance and chilled. I heart chillin. It makes me happy, because work normally interrupts my cooking, and we can't have that, now can we?

I don't have a tart pan, so my plans for tonight are to put some parchment on a pie pan and do it that way - you think that will work, internet? I hope so. I hear good things about this pie.

**********

Oh my goodness, I just realised I never updated this! Well I don't have pics, because I took it to work with me, and it got eaten there in about 5 seconds flat. So count this as my 2nd TWD success! Although, again, I just wanted to eat the filling. I'm not a huge crust fan, so the filling is what appeals to me.

I did find, with my newfound baking obsession, that I am getting better with each recipe. Oh, and if I make something more than once, I can usually streamline the process and it works out a lot better the second time around!

Ok, onto the score:

No comments: