Tuesday, December 21, 2010

this past week's happenings

We had a wonderful weekend. I actually had a fabulous weekend, a better one than I've had in a while. Here's some stuff we did this past week/weekend:

- dressed the burrito in some fabulous outfits; I'll have to get a better pic of him in his fantastic new (well, old really) hat and mittens. It's the best thing ever, baby hats.

- accomplished the Christmas pics!

- hubs started my car every. single. day. so the burrito and I would have a warm car. and cause it's buttasscold in PA. suck.

- burrito found the toys on his swing tray yesterday! had no idea what to do with them, but they moved. and he's still trying to figure out what that thing making them move was.

- he found his feet on Tuesday. lolz

- had a wonderful counseling session this weekend.

- went to see a Christmas skit at church.

- that's all I can think of right now, more to come later!

Countdown to Cmas: 5 days.

No comments: