Friday, July 9, 2010

Weekly Update, hopefully

I weighed myself this morning, and now cannot remember for the life of me what that number was. 18x.2 is all I get when I think about it. 184.2? 186.2? Which one brain?!?! I'm going to go with 186.2 for the sake of argument, because I was told 3rd tri would be most of my weight gain. Holy crap, 3rd tri.

Total weight gain/loss: ::checks beginning of updates:: um, I think I started out at 177.2? And am now (see above) 186.2, so total of 9 lbs gained! Go small fry go! Oh, sorry boobs, forgot about your new, veiny, pale humongousness.

Maternity clothes? it's tough to keep up on laundry in order to actually have them to wear to work, so I broke down and bought a couple dresses. *sigh*

Stretch marks? I keep waiting for new ones. so far, so good. but my belly button area from time to time KILLS!

Sleep: still sweaty, but steady.

Best moment this week: hubs talking to small fry. : )

Movement: same times as before, right when I wake up and right before bed. also, if I get too close to my desk at work, I get punched.

Food cravings: blended iced coffee from local place. sooooo good.

Gender: team penis!

Labor Signs: "faux" BH: it's usually when I have to pee, realize it would be better to go oh say RIGHTNOW, and when I get up my stomach is all hard and uncomfortable. I don't really have a good name for them.

Belly Button in or out? still in, sometimes I think it will never actually "pop" and I'll be left with an odd-looking belly because of it. but it's painful, the stretching and all, so I guess that makes up for it!

What I miss: still missing my Reading Roll sushi. oh, and being able to bend down and stretch my back.

What I am looking forward to: setting up all the baby stuff!!! I just need more time in a day! and construction help! lol

Weekly Wisdom: stretching. it's what's for dinner.

Milestones: first shower! yay!

No comments: