Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Moi as a Slacker ~ Blog Awards

So, a while ago, like March, say, MrsSac and her purple kitchen gave me a blog award. Two, actually. Did I do the responsible thing and post it right away, thus awarding more bloggers in a timely manner? Not so much.

So, MrsSac, I apologize. Forthwith is the awardage:





Woob! Awards! Sa-Weet! Thank you so much (do you see that I'm pretending I just got these?) MrsSac!

Rules for the Awardage:

- Add the logo in your blog.
- Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
- Nominate other (refreshing…like lemonade and fabulous) blogs of your choice.
- Don’t forget to add links to those blogs in yours.
- Also leave a message for your nominees in their blogs, informing them about the award.

So, without further adieu, I am going to nominate...
Jenn, of Jenn and Food, Perfect Together
Maryanna, of Taste & See
and Lesli of Miller Moments because, let's face it, they are fabulous.

whee Awardage!

No comments: