Friday, March 7, 2008

The Barometer's Rising and the Pressure is Low...

I know I'm not the only person in the world to get migraines. Correction - 'migraine-type headaches,' which is what I was told they were at the dr's office a couple years ago.

Sidenote
- just called the dr to see how long I had been going there, and my stats - In 2001, I was only 7 pounds lighter. What a jip. On one hand, I'm comforted to know that my old size ## jeans are only so many pounds away; on the other hand, I'm just confused. Really??? Honestly??? I was expecting something, say, not of Kate Moss proportions, but maybe a little more towards ...(thinking of a celeb who hasn't yo-yoed and doesn't do drugs...coming up short)...oh well.

But I digress. These headaches drive me nuts. Not because they're painful, which at times they are until I break down and take medication, but because I never know when they'll come, or when they'll pull up a neurological chair and stay a while. I think today's may do just that. In the meantime, I need to stop at Target again (second trip this week, natch) to refill my med supply. It may be the weather, or the chocolate...I did scarf down those last 3 chocolate eggs this morning...but who knows. If it's the latter, I'll suffer for my vice. Mmm...chocolate...

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

No comments: