Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Hubs' Buffalo Wing Dip

I just recommended this dip to someone on the Nest and then didn't tell them the recipe, GUILTY. So, here it is! This is some guy who works with Hubs' version of the infamous Buffalo Wing Dip (aka Crack Dip).

Buffalo Wing Dip

Ingredients:
2 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
1 8oz bottle of ranch dressing (I used 10oz to make it a lil creamier)
1 package of shredded jack/mixed cheese
10oz of Hormel canned chicken (I believe I got two 9.75 oz cans and used about 15oz total to make mine a little more chicken-y)
1 5oz bottle of Frank's Red Hot Sauce

Directions:
Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing, chicken, and hot sauce until thoroughly combined. Put in baking dish and sprinkle cheese on top (I add half of the shredded cheese to the mixture and put half on top, this makes it less greasy). Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes. *be careful as the cheese on top will make it a little greasy/slide-y!*

No comments: