Sunday, June 2, 2013

My weekly list that is turning into a once-a-year list, oops.

Total weight gain/loss: ah crap, this had to be the first category didn't it. I'm at a total of 16 lbs gained, and 4 lbs away from my "I don't want to cross this" line. I really need to stop going for bagels.

Maternity clothes? I was in mat clothes by 10 weeks this time. I'd like to rock some more dresses too, but I need bike shorts or spanx to deal with those babies - one word: chafing.

Stretch marks? The ones on my thighs are back, but I haven't seen any on my belly...yet.

Sleep: IT'S TOO DAMN HOT IN PA TO SLEEP. SEND ME A BIGGER A/C UNIT AND THEN WE'LL TALK.

Best moment this week: um...getting ice cream? oh wait, the Burrito started "talking" to the Pecan this week. It's pretty cute. He leans over to my belly and goes "hi baby!" in a high, quiet, squeaky voice.

Movement: so much. hiccups abound, as do the occasional kick to the right side. I'm pretty sure she's punching my left pelvic bone and kicking my right underboob at the same time - is she running out of room or something?! that's impossible, I'm sure, because as I stated above, 4lbs away from my previous-giving-birth weight. And she's not going to top 8lbs. RIGHT, little girl?

Food cravings: chocolate cake. salads with ranch dressing.

Gender: it's a girl!

Labor Signs: lots of fun BH, since about 20-some weeks I've been feeling them I believe.

Belly Button in or out? Shallow, but still in.

What I miss: doing any activity that involves reaching my feet.

What I am looking forward to: floating in a pool, once the damn thing opens. I'm way too big for the baby pool at this point. I'd kick the poor Burrito out just sitting down.

Weekly Wisdom: stop eating, dammit!

Milestones: I will be getting a double stroller this week! yay!

No comments: