Thursday, February 28, 2008

In the beginning...

...There was a blog.
Greetings! This is my first attempt at documenting my day-to-day doldrums and not-so-doldrums (pause to look up doldrums... ok got it right). As I've come to know more and more about this wonderful thing AG invented called Internet, I've come to find it gets more and more scary as people are able to connect in ways they never really expected.
For example, on a recent trip to a food/health website, where I was searching for the number of calories in the Kashi granola bar I just ate, I came upon someone I had gone to high school with. This doesn't sound scary, but if you consider that the day before, I had also come across his family's website while avoiding work, then it ups the 'whoa' factor. I'm not talkin Joey Lawrence 'whoa,' I'm talkin Keanu Reeves 'whoa.'
Sigh...back to non-Internet work.

No comments: